These always make me laugh ~ especially when I think of the reaction others will have if you actually dared to do one of these! Personally, I think #2, #6, #8, and #9 would be super funny to do – If only I could do them without bursting out laughing. One of these days, I’m actually going to DO one of these suggestions. But in the mean time, I’ll just enjoy thinking about the possible reactions of others. That’s enough to bring a smile to my face most any day. 🙂
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It “In.”
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. Finish All Your sentences with “In Accordance With The Prophecy.”
7. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
8. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
9. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is “To Go.”
10. Sing Along At The Opera.
11. Go to A Poetry Recital And Ask Why all The Poems Don’t Rhyme?
12. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
13. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream “I Won!, I Won!”
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!
Hope this made you smile today. Blessings of the Lord upon each of you, my SC friends~