A few of the things I just couldn’t keep to myself. Some make me ponder. Some make me smile. All make me think of you. 🙂
1. First of all, this is my all-time-favorite Summer Cookie! I’ve shared it before, so if you’re looking for the easiest and yummiest bite of Summer Sunshine… Look no further. Summer Lemon Cookie (made from a box of lemon cake mix!)
2. Isn’t this just the funniest? (And sadly for me, if you know me… you will also know it’s the truest!)
3. If you are looking for ideas for Summer, 4th of July, and backyard entertaining, this Pinterest Board is FULL of links like the one below:
4. This is my absolute favorite app on my phone! I always wondered how other people made those cute pictures with words… and now I know! The App is $1.99, and you can buy other packages within the app. I hardly EVER pay for an app – but this one was SO VERY WORTH IT! PS: this isn’t an affiliate link – I’m not making a cent off of this – but love it so much I couldn’t keep it to myself.;)
6. And speaking of daughters, teens, and girls… This is something that we need to share with every girl we know: Eleven Truths Nobody Else will Tell You. I’m printing this to share with my daughter today!
7. One last thing: Women – If you’ve wanted to attend a ladies’ ministry event this summer and just can’t find the time, you can attend FOR FREE in your home… while you are getting ready every morning, or folding clothes, or cooking supper, or doing anything that gives your heart and mind space to be fed. It’s Courtney Joseph’s Women Living Well webcast from her Women Living Well Conference last year. I have been so very blessed and encouraged by these sessions. The speaker-bloggers are from all ages and stages of life, and they humbly share from their hearts what they’re learning as they seek to balance living well in all areas of life. These sessions are on Youtube at these links:
Many blessings to each one of you… thank you for being a part of SmellingCoffee.com. 🙂